Thursday 30 May 2013

The Fight Against Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis

The Fight Against  Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis


Thankful for laptop computers and internet so I can communicate from my curled up.....


CONTINUE here:  http://fightinghkpp.blogspot.co.uk/



This is the reality of day to day and the big fight we have to try not to have episodes of paralysis,.
I am supportive of this person and this blog.
And I would remember that my goal is to Inform, thanks to this great technology that is the Internet we know a little more and meet more people who have (Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis)
And remember that we should be a little more solidarity with all sharing information and experiences.

Thank you so much to all ...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

And I appreciate your support. Thank you for continuing to spread the word about Periodic Paralysis.